A3C shows are produced and presented by the leading brands, organizations, media networks, record labels, promoters and influencers in Hip-Hop. Each year, A3C present an array of showcases, and events, that reflect the vast diversity of the hip-hop community.
A3C shows continue to be one of the most influential artist discovery and promotional platforms in hip-hop.
"A3C has become a staple for independent artists to be at each year" - Rapsody
Submission Deadline = July 31, 2018
NOTE: This is NOT a form for artist submissions. If you are an artist that would like to perform at #A3C18 Submit Here.
What are we looking for in a show?
- Is there unique concept or theme?
- Does this show represent a movement, geographic area, sound or style?
- Are the performing Artists & DJs talented?
- Does the curator have experience producing shows?
- Has everything been well thought out?
- Does the showcase have any unusual production requirements?
What are the top 3 reasons shows are not accepted?
There are many reasons why a showcase is not selected, but here are a few common issues.
- Not enough information. We need as much information as possible before we can move forward with a showcase. Some applications simply do not provide enough information. If you don't have a lot of information yet, maybe hold off on the application until you do.
- Conflicting showcase concept already exists. If we have already accepted, or are in talks with, a showcase with a similar concept or idea, there is a good chance we will not produce a similar showcase.
- Nothing special or unique. We are looking for great ideas from around the world. What makes your show or event stand out from the crowd? What make it relevant this year? Help us understand the importance.
Showcase selections will be notified no later than Thursday, September 1st.
NOTE: If you are an artist or represent an artists that would like to perform at A3C17, Submit Here, before Sept 19,2017. This is NOT an form for Artist Submissions.