The A3C Conference brings together artists, creatives and entrepreneurs in the music industry to connect, learn and create.
It is the best event to network and learn from the innovators and music makers that shape hip-hop music and culture.
Submission Deadline on July 31st
Read Before You Submit:
- Who is the audience for your panel?
- Do you have a moderator and speakers confirmed?
- Do you have a clear topic of conversation?
- Do you have any partners affiliated?
- What makes you and your speakers qualified to speak on the topic?
- What makes your panel unique and topical?
- Panels have no more than 5 Speakers (Must include 1 designated moderator)
- Sessions are 30-90 minutes
- Session Types
- Panel: 4-5 panelists discussing a specific topic followed by a short Q&A
- Workshop or Masterclass: Experts providing insight and advice on a specific topic or technology
- Presentation or Demo: Experts showcasing specific elements or applications of product or service
- Meetup or Mixer: A gathering of like minded people or several specific groups intended to develop relationships
- Consumer Tech
- Social Justice
- Content Creation