The A3C Conference brings together artists, creatives and entrepreneurs in the music industry to connect, learn and create. The 3-day conference aims to empower and educate those that shape hip-hop music, technology, and culture.
The A3C Conference hosts dozens of panels, workshops, mixers, mentor sessions and interviews with hundreds of tastemakers, trailblazers and industry leaders.
Explore the Conference Schedule and Speaker Lineup
Applications Ended on July 31, 2018
Read Before You Submit:
- Do you want to donate your time and expertise to help others
- Do you plan to be in Atlanta between Oct 3-5
- Do you want speak on a panel and/or provide 1-on-1 mentorship
- Speakers recieve (1) pass to A3C Festival & Conference
- If you want to produce an official A3C show or event in Atlanta between Oct 3-7, Click Here.
- If you want to host a panel, workshop or masterclass at 2018 A3C Conference, Click Here.
- If you want to exhibit at A3C Conference, fill out a partnership form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The A3C Conference tracks include:
- Artist Accelerator (Artists & Managers)
Artists connect with music industry innovators and icons to learn tips, trends and tools needed to take their career to the next level.
- Beatstars Summit (Producers & Beatmakers)
Music producers network with peers and experiment with the newest hardware, software and technology.
- Labelx (Record Labels & Music Companies)
Innovative labels, entrepreneurs and music companies on the forefront of the rapidly evolving music industry connect to discuss trends and technology, cultivate growth and promote best practices.
- Music Tech (Startups, Entrepreneurs & Music Makers)
Discover new music technology that impacts how artists share, create, market and monetize music. Meet and learn from those behind the most innovative tech advances in music.
- Action Summit (Activists, Academic and Artists)
Activists, Academics and Artists connecting to address social justice challenges, learn from community leaders and develop actionable initiatives.