The A3C Conference brings together artists, creatives and entrepreneurs in the music industry to connect, learn and create. It is the best event to network and learn from the innovators and music makers that shape hip-hop music and culture.
Explore the Conference Schedule and Speaker Lineup
Submissions Ended on July 31, 2018
Read Before You Submit:
- Who is the audience for your panel?
- Do you have a moderator and speakers confirmed?
- Do you have a clear topic of conversation?
- Do you have any partners affiliated?
- What makes you and your speakers qualified to speak on the topic?
- What makes your panel unique and topical?
- Panels have no more than 5 Speakers (Must include 1 designated moderator)
- Sessions are 30-90 minutes
- Session Types
- Panel: 4-5 panelists discussing a specific topic followed by a short Q&A
- Workshop or Masterclass: Experts providing insight and advice on a specific topic or technology
- Presentation or Demo: Experts showcasing specific elements or applications of product or service
- Meetup or Mixer: A gathering of like minded people or several specific groups intended to develop relationships
- Speakers receive (1) pass to A3C Festival & Conference
- The Conference Center @ Loudermilk Center is accessible w/ an Executive, 5-Day and Conference pass. Performing Artists and Speakers also have access.
- The Action Summit @ Auburn Ave Research Library is FREE w/ RSVP
The A3C Conference tracks include:
- Artist Accelerator (Artists & Managers)
Artists connect with music industry innovators and icons to learn tips, trends and tools needed to take their career to the next level.
- Beatstars Summit (Producers & Beatmakers)
Music producers network with peers and experiment with the newest hardware, software and technology.
- Labelx (Record Labels & Music Companies)
Innovative labels, entrepreneurs and music companies on the forefront of the rapidly evolving music industry connect to discuss trends and technology, cultivate growth and promote best practices.
- Music Tech (Startups, Entrepreneurs & Music Makers)
Discover new music technology that impacts how artists share, create, market and monetize music. Meet and learn from those behind the most innovative tech advances in music.
- Action Summit (Activists, Academic and Artists)
Activists, Academics and Artists connecting to address social justice challenges, learn from community leaders and develop actionable initiatives.